Thursday, April 7, 2016

NWP - A Dolly For Sue

Hello and happy Thursday!  I LOVE this polish.  It came in the December Native War Paints mystery box.  The theme of the box was The Island of Misfit Toys from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. 

It's a white crelly with white and red glitters of various sizes and shapes and then some bigger red heart glitters.

So, a lot of times I will absolutely love a polish in the bottle but then I put it on and maybe love it a little less.  Not because it isn't magical gorgeous goodness, but because on my little nail beds it might not be as flattering as I want it to be.

Sometimes though, the opposite happens.  Now this one I thought "Oh, that's cute" ,BUT... when I put it on I loved how it looked on me and I couldn't stop staring at my hands.


This is three coats and the formula was lovely.  It looks the slightest bit pink on the nail.  I'm thinking maybe it's just picking up the pink in my nail?  Look how it whitens up the tips of the nail though.  So cool!  I know that a visible nail line is a no no, but I like to think of them as the poor man's french mani. I do not mind a VBL at all.

I only got a heart on one nail, but I don't mind.  I don't usually dig for glitter.  My philosophy is that if I didn't get it this time then eventually I'll hit the jackpot without trying. 

You can find Native War Paints online and on instagram, I haven't been disappointed in any of their subscription boxes yet and it's an amazing price.  I highly recommend checking it out.

Have a great day, hug the ones you love and Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment