Thursday, September 29, 2016

Mermaid nails

Hello to anyone out there paying attention.  I didn't post anything over the summer for two reasons.  1) I don't typically do my nails much in the summer 2) I lost my dad to cancer this summer.  Grief is hard and I am trying not to be debilitated by yet go through the normal progress of emotions.  It's a balancing act.

I'm just going to get right into the nails.


My first attempt at mermaid nails!  I used Yodel Me on My Cell from OPI as the base and Ivanka from Zoya for the scales.  I had a really hard time getting my camera to focus on Ivanka so there's only one pic.  I made decals with the vinyls on my Ubermat.  It took a little longer but was so much easier for me than applying the vinyls to my nails.


I got my vinyls from Stickit nail vinyls.  

Enjoy, have a great day, hugs the ones you love, Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment