Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hello and happy Tuesday.  Today's polish fall's under the "I'm a sucker for" category.  I can't seem to get enough red's and dark greens. I have more than I need but then I see another and I feel like I have to have it.


So, I made the mistake of wearing this right after I wore Zoya's Ivanka.  I know, I know.  It's a pretty green, but after Ivanka it was a little underwhelming.  This was two coats with a good formula.

This is Sage it Ain't So from Finger Paints.  I probably got it at Sally's Beauty.  It looks well loved but not because I've worn it a lot.  This is the first time.  It's because I keep all my polishes stashed in bags in a cupboard so my hubs doesn't see how much I have.  
If you're wondering what's up with my ring finger I had done a gel mani and couldn't for the life of me get that stuff off, so I was lazy and painted over it.=)
Namaste and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment