Thursday, January 21, 2016



My first blog post!  I have wanted to do this FOREVER!  I actually started once a couple years ago under a different name, but chickened out.  Why? I have no good reason other than thinking no one would want to hear what I have to say and maybe I thought I was too old for this.  Weelll, I have been struggling with trying to claw my way out of a major depression ( I have struggled with that all my life but am usually able to maintain on my own).  This has been a particularly brutal episode and it knocked me on my feet.  One of the things prescribed to me was to find something I love to keep me busy and accountable.  So I thought, now is the time to truly follow my bliss.  Not everyone will understand my obsession with nail polish but those of you out there who are like me will get it.  So, here I go!
  On to the Polish!!!!!
My first post will be for one of my new absolute favorite indie brands MDJ Creations.  This is my very favorite polish from her (so far).  It's called Enchanted Air.  My pics really don't do it justice (I know I have a lot to learn in that department).  It is a beautiful soft light blue with flakies and this amazing green shimmer running throughout.  The shimmer is subtle but I love that because it doesn't detract from the main gorgeousness but then you'll get in the sun and look at your hands and be like  "wow, what is that magic happening on my fingernails!"  It's really good, I promise. You can get it here:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/MDJCreations

What are you waiting for?  Go get one now.  If you don't trust my pics try looking up some on Instagram  there are much better pics there.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I hope you  like what you see in spite of how much I know I need to learn about this.  Have a great day and namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment