Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!  I don't have a V-Day mani to show.  I've taken all those pics but need to get them on the computer and am trying to figure out how to watermark my photos.  I have zero skills computer wise and we have the most rudimentary tools for that sort of thing so wish me luck.  
  Here is a swatch for today anyway.


Actually, I guess it is a little Valentine's ish.  I actually did this for Christmas originally.  I used one of the Festive plates from MoYou and stamped with the Sally Hansen gold foil polish.  I just used my basic "as seen on TV"  Salon Express stamper kit to stamp.  I have tried that polish with squishier stampers and it didn't work.  
The top coat is one of my fave's.  It's from CND (obs) and leaves like this awesome sweater like finish. It has these teeny tiny filaments in it.  It will make your mani look like a fuzzy sweater.  I apologize because I don't know if you can even get it any more.  My sis gave it to me years ago when you could only get CND at Cosmoprof . 


I hope you like it and I hope you have a great day.  Give hugs to the ones you love!  Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment