Monday, February 29, 2016


Hello there.  Today's mani is using a polish that no longer exists (sorry) but I love it so much.  It's the first indie I ever bought.  It's Moss from Chick polish.  The formula is so perfect.  I like thin coats but you could easily get this opaque in one if you were more heavy handed than me.  



 This was my first attempt at reverse stamping.  It's not perfect but it also does not represent the frustration I felt while trying to accomplish it.  I recently purchased a couple new stampers, a big squishy one and a couple of clear ones.  For whatever reason I can not get any of them to work.  So I ended up using my Salon Express one that I got with my basic kit.  I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but so far haven't been able to figure out what it is.
 Regardless, I ended up loving this so much.  It was so elegant and pretty.  Again, I apologize for the quality of my pics.  I'm still learning.
Namaste, hug the ones you love, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment