Thursday, March 3, 2016

Hello all!  Today's mani is brought to you by what I consider to be a "sleeper" polish.  This is Sally Hansen's Sand Lots.  I got this in a 4 pack at Ross, and got the pack for only one of the polishes - not this one.  In fact I didn't even think I'd like it.  
 It's not really a color that reaches out and grabs your attention.  It's a peachy, shimmery nude and in the bottle looks like something that would have been big in the 70's.  However, it sneaks up on you.  It's really pretty when you have a good tan and so elegant when you stamped with black.  I'm wearing 2 coats here, some people would probably prefer 3.  Mine is a very thin formula and has a tendency to get little air bubbles, but I don't mind.  I did a quick search and did find it on Amazon, but for about $30.  There are enough similar ones out there that you don't need to pay that much.
 I layered Kite Island from A Rhyming Dictionary over the top.  I love this glitter topper.  It's no longer available on her Etsy shop though, sorry.  It's a very summery orange and blue glitter, with orange micro glitter and the occasional white.  
 I like this best when it's just a thin coat.  I've even worn it just by itself, with one thin coat and really loved the simplicity of it.  I have come across it in a destash (don't remember which one) so it is still out there, but again there are tons of glitter topper combos out there to play with.  
I hope you like this!  Have a great day, hug the ones you love, and Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment