Tuesday, March 8, 2016

So today's mani was so much better in my head.  This shimmer polish is one of a set from Wet n Wild I got at Christmas time at the 99cent store.  I think there were 5 in all and they were somewhere between 3 and 5 dollars.  They were all really similar with just a slight color difference in each and no labeling to differentiate. Obviously they are meant to be worn over a darker polish, I just always like to see what these types of polish look like on their own first.  This one shifts from white to pink to blue.

The accent color I wore under is a Franken I made ages ago out of some polish that was mostly used up.  
I love this polish so much and it was just a freak happy accident.  It started out as Ponce de Lilac from OPI and clearly some sort of darker burgundy color and possibly a gold.  

Anyway, it was much prettier in my head.  Thankfully you can't see how badly I jacked up the tips.  Note to self - no coffee before attempting a funky french.
I hope you have a great day, hug the ones you love and Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment